Sunday, March 10, 2013

Leafy green canvas work pincushion

My friend Beryl has been busy designing some new canvas work pincushion patterns. The Leafy Green Pincushion pattern is already in my Etsy shop Lynlubell, so do take a look over there.


The pattern comes with detailed stitch diagrams and instructions for embroidering and finishing the pincushion. It has over 7 different canvas work stitches or stitch variations and this variety makes it interesting to embroider and also to look at.



Now I am putting together the pattern for another of Beryl's pincushion designs.  It is in muted pinks and green with a pretty eyelet stitch design. If you haven't tried eyelet stitch before, the stitch instructions come with a clear diagram that makes it easy to learn. The Pink Eyelet pincushion should be available in the shop in a couple of days, so for me its back to work...

1 comment:

  1. very nice man !

    please visit back my blog
    http://needlecats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete