Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Housekeeping update for Blog subscribers

Embroidered Ukrainian Drawn Thread Sachet
Ukrainian Drawn Thread sachet

Today I couldn't resist a photo of the pelargonium that has been flowering so cheerfully in the garden for the last few weeks. The Ukrainian Drawn Thread sachet was made some time ago and the photos were just for my records. 

As you may know, from 1 July Google is discontinuing its email subscription service on Feedburner. I shall be moving my list of blog subscribers over to Mailchimp. If you no longer wish to receive my blog posts via email as soon as they are published, please let me know and I will remove your email address from the subscriber list. 

Leave a message, with the email address you used to subscribe, in the Comment section at the end of this post. Your email address will not be made public in Comments. That's because the comments are first moderated by me and do not appear automatically.

Or email me directly to unsubscribe. My email address is lynette(dot)warner(at)gmail(dot)com 

It should all be up and running in the next few days, when I'll show you my overall most popular pincushion pattern - and it's not a canvas work pattern. You can see my most popular canvas work patterns in my previous post here.

We are in a short lockdown in Queensland Australia due to the spread of the Covid Delta variant. And it looks like the next few days are going to be cold and wet. Its good weather for staying in and for knitting so I am altering a jersey I knitted years ago for my daughter. She no longer wears it and it's a nice warm wool. My daughter is taller than me so I am pulling out part of the too-long sleeves and reknitting the cuffs.

I do hope you will continue to follow my blog posts and keep in contact either via the Comments section on the blog or via email. It's always lovely to hear from you, read your comments, hear your opinion, and have a chat. 

Till next time, keep safe and happy stitching!

5 comments:

  1. The drawn thread sachet is darling!

    I don’t know what to do about the email subscribers. I can hardly believe tomorrow is July already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela.
      See my comment below about subscriber lists.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lynette,
    I will definitely continue to read your blog and enjoy your beautiful creations. They are always so crisp and neat.
    I am surprised you have such beautiful flowers in your garden when you say it is cold.
    Stay warm and well away from the Delta variant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Queenie,
      So glad you enjoy the blog. Thanks for letting me know.
      I too am amazed at the garden. The pelargoniums seem much happier after the blazing heat of summer and they just carry on blooming with little fuss. The pentas also seem to flower on and on all year round.
      My first vaccination appointment is coming up this week. I will feel safer when I've been able to have both doses.
      Take care where you are too.

      Delete
  3. I'm still trying to change over to Mailchimp, but am finding it easier said than done. To add to my confusion when I published the blog yesterday google sent out copies to my old subscription list that I thought was no longer effective.

    ReplyDelete