Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Stocking for the Christmas Tree

Someone reminded me this week about my little Christmas stockings. She had just come across one that she had made after a workshop I gave at an Embroidery Guild Christmas meeting a few years ago.


I've put all my workshop notes together, and the pattern for the Christmas stocking is now available in my Etsy shop Lynlubell - just in time for you to make one up before Christmas.

The finished stocking is about 9.5cm high and is ideal to hang on the Christmas tree. You can even add some small surprises as a little gift for a special friend.


You could also add some beads or sequins to the little stocking for extra Christmassy sparkle.

 
 
If you'd like a pattern, click here for the link to my shop Lynlubell on Etsy.
 
We have family visiting for Christmas so it may be a while until my next post. It will be a busy time with two little grandsons in the house but what fun it will be to enjoy Christmas through the eyes of a 3 year old.
 
Till then, happy stitching and have a wonderfully happy and safe festive season!
Lyn
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A most elegant stocking, Lyn. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete