Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just a little stitching

Just a quick post to let you know that life has been busy in the last few weeks, adjusting to having a baby in the house again after all these years. Now the family are away for a week visiting little Jake's Durban grandparents and I have time to catch up on other things.

On the stitching front, in between babysitting, I managed to make a little tracksuit for Jake which went off with him to Durban before I could take a photo for the blog. I have also made some progress on the Chikan stitch along organized by Anita on her blog Artistic Fingers and I will post a picture in the next few days.

Winter arrived with good rains last week. The garden looks so much better for the rain but with it the snails have come out and the plants are looking a little raggedy. I will have to persuade Rod to gather up his torch and go on a snail hunt with me just before we turn in tonight.

I hope your stitching is going well and if you are in the southern hemisphere that you are not finding it too cold yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment