Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Christmas 2023

The Christmas tree is up with help from my grandchildren and my daughter. All the decorations have been unpacked and hung in place, and my Christmas angel is on the top. 


This sweet angel was embroidered on felt as recommended by Tricia Elvin-Jensen who had stitched a similar one. It's rewarding to stitch on felt because the stitches show up so clearly. I was pleased with how the angel's ringlets turned out. It was my first attempt at such l-o-o-o-n-g bullion stitches.

This will be my last post before Christmas. There's just a few days to go and there are still Christmas presents to think of, wrapping to do, and some baking I want to finish before Christmas Eve. 

I hope you have a peaceful and joyful holiday season and wish you a very Merry Christmas. 

'Till next time, take care and if you have a few spare moments, happy stitching too!


1 comment: